The Meadows Museum was established through the generosity of Dallas civic leader Algur H. Meadows and The Meadows Foundation. Every year gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations continue that important legacy and provide support that enables the Meadows Museum to:
- Help acquire new works for the museum’s outstanding and rapidly growing collection.
- Support original exhibition of works from around the world in North Texas.
- Enrich arts education for thousands of area school children.
- Enhance the educational experience of the university students and our community.
- Conserve and preserve great works of art for the benefit and enjoyment of future generations.
Explore the many ways to support the Meadows
Give Now Toward Immediate Needs
- Meadows Museum Art Acquisitions Fund (421673): Helps acquire works for the museum’s Spanish art collection to broaden the breadth of art available for students and visitors alike to enjoy. Your gift is generously matched dollar-for-dollar by The Meadows Foundation.
- Meadows Museum Education Fund (421701): Supports enriching educational opportunities for thousands of K-12 schoolchildren and teachers, SMU students, and the public, and expand accessible and inclusive programming through the development of innovative educational materials and techniques for audiences with special needs.
- Meadows Museum Discretionary Fund (421565): Provides vital support for research, exhibitions and day-to-day operations, and offers flexibility to embrace new opportunities as they arise.
Your gift of membership helps us present major traveling exhibitions, sustain education and community outreach programs, build the permanent collection, and enhance the Meadows Museum experience for all visitors. For more information, please contact the Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.768.2765.
More Ways to Give
- Gifts of Art: Interested in donating a work of art? Please contact the Collections Manager at email@example.com or 214.768.2727 for curatorial review.
- Planned Gifts: Learn how you can make an estate, annuity, or IRA distribution gift to support the Meadows Museum.
- Matching Gifts: Increase your support when your employer matches your gift.
For assistance or more information, contact Meadows Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.768.4189.