The Meadows Museum was established through the generosity of Dallas civic leader Algur H. Meadows and The Meadows Foundation. Every year gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations continue that important legacy and provide support that enables the Meadows Museum to:
- Help acquire new works for the museum’s outstanding and rapidly growing collection.
- Support original exhibition of works from around the world in North Texas.
- Enrich arts education for thousands of area school children.
- Enhance the educational experience of the university students and our community.
- Conserve and preserve great works of art for the benefit and enjoyment of future generations.
Explore the many ways to support the Meadows
GIVE NOW TOWARD IMMEDIATE NEEDS:
- Meadows Museum Art Acquisitions Fund (421673): Helps acquire works for the museum’s Spanish art collection to broaden the breadth of art available for students and visitors alike to enjoy. Your gift is generously matched dollar-for-dollar by The Meadows Foundation.
- Meadows Museum Education Fund (421701): Supports enriching educational opportunities for thousands of K-12 schoolchildren and teachers, SMU students, and the public, and expand accessible and inclusive programming through the development of innovative educational materials and techniques for audiences with special needs.
- Meadows Museum Discretionary Fund (421565): Provides vital support for research, exhibitions and day-to-day operations, and offers flexibility to embrace new opportunities as they arise.
Your gift of membership helps us present major traveling exhibitions, sustain education and community outreach programs, build the permanent collection, and enhance the Meadows Museum experience for all visitors. For more information, please contact the Membership Manager at email@example.com or 214.768.2765.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
- Gifts of Art: Interested in donating a work of art? Please contact the Collections Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.768.2727 for curatorial review.
- Planned Gifts: Learn how you can make an estate, annuity, or IRA distribution gift to support the Meadows Museum.
- Matching Gifts: Increase your support when your employer matches your gift.
For assistance or more information, contact Meadows Giving at email@example.com or 214.768.4189.
Museum Masterpiece Gala
The Meadows Museum Masterpiece Gala seeks to build the endowment for its Director of Education position. The endowment will ensure strong leadership of the museum’s education and outreach efforts in perpetuity, establishing a healthy financial base from which to recruit and retain the highest-quality staff and allowing the museum to direct more resources toward its exceptional programming endeavors. The Meadows Museum annually hosts thousands of visitors, teachers, and K-12 and SMU students through symposia, lectures, workshops, gallery talks, and guided tours. Additionally, it has received recognition for its accessible programming and resources that welcome audiences of all abilities, with a particular focus on adults with early-stage dementia and their care partners, and visitors who are blind or have low vision.
Fall 2023, date to be announcedmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Pricing: Sponsorship packages available from $3,000 to $150,000. For additional information, please email the Meadows Director of Development (email@example.com) or call 214.768.2610.