The Meadows Museum was established through the generosity of Dallas civic leader Algur H. Meadows and The Meadows Foundation. Every year gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations continue that important legacy and provide support that enables the Meadows Museum to:
- Help acquire new works for the museum’s outstanding and rapidly growing collection.
- Support original exhibition of works from around the world in North Texas.
- Enrich arts education for thousands of area school children.
- Enhance the educational experience of the university students and our community.
- Conserve and preserve great works of art for the benefit and enjoyment of future generations.
Explore the many ways to support the Meadows
- GIVE NOW with cash, credit card, or securities. On the SMU Giving page that opens, in the “Area of the University” drop-down box select “Other,” then enter one of the following Fund codes:
- 421565 = Director’s Discretionary Fund. Provides vitally needed support of research, education, exhibitions and day-to-day operations.
- 221659 = Accessible & Inclusive Educational Programs. Supports innovative programs that incorporate adaptive techniques for special needs audiences.
- 421673 = Meadows Acquisition Challenge Fund. Used to acquire new works for the museum’s Spanish art collection. Each gift is matched dollar-for-dollar by The Meadows Foundation!
- GIFTS OF ART.
- PLANNED GIFTS: Learn how you can make an estate/life income gift to support the Meadows.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Increase your support when your employer matches your gift.
- CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Your generous support helps us present major traveling exhibitions, sustain education and community outreach programs, build the permanent collection and enhance the Meadows experience for all visitors.
Please use links on this page to make a gift online or e-mail Lisa Chou (email@example.com) or call 214-768-2610 for more information.