Any person needing a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in a museum program should contact the Education Coordinator (email@example.com) at least one week prior to the program to arrange for the accommodation. For more information and to view a list of accommodations, please visit our accessibility page.
PLEASE NOTE: Many different organizations use our public spaces for their programs; this calendar lists only museum programming. If the event you seek is not listed here, please visit the web site of the sponsoring organization for more information.
Making at the Meadows
February 28, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm CST$5 – $25
Let your creativity run wild with local artists and make your own mini masterpieces to take home!
- Paint with string to create a textile-based mini-masterpiece,
- Construct a sculpture with a Lego virtuoso,
- Find your Zen with washi-tape landscape notecards,
- Design friendship bracelets for all your besties,
- Airbrush a mini tote to take your goodies home in, and
- Test your luck with a game of loteria for the chance to win a prize.
All supplies + light snacks provided; wine available for purchase. We’ll also give away temporary tattoos and have gallery hosts in our two current exhibitions.
$25; $5 for Meadows Museum members